What is required for a
Simple Informal Probate?
- You must have the original will in your possession or know that there was no will.
- The estate must be uncontested. All family members must be willing to cooperate in the process and be in agreement on who shall serve as the Personal Representative.
- You must have contact information for all of the beneficiaries of the will.
Other Probate Proceedings
Call today for an appointment to discuss what type of probate is appropriate for the estate you are administering, such as
- Informal Probate with a valid will
- Informal Probate without a will